IDENTIFICATION & PUBLICATION
The website www.richard-sons.com is published by Richard & Sons, a limited liability company with a capital of €15,000, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under the number B 448 640 821, with its main offices located at 186 Boulevard Malesherbes, 75017 Paris, France.
– Jimmy Zagdoun
– Telephone: +33 1 43 80 40 17
– E-mail: email@example.com
The website host is the company OVH, whose main offices are located at 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix, France
DESIGN & CREDITS
This site was designed by the agency La Suite & Co, located at 11 rue du Havre, 75008 Paris, France – www.lasuiteandco.com
The photo credits are attributed to: Seignette & Lafontan, Getty Images, Shutterstock
USER PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the provisions of the Information Technologies and Liberties Law no. 78-17 from 6 January, 1978, modified by Law no. 2004-801 from 6 August, 2004 and Decree no. 2011-1012 from 24 August, 2011, data processing performed on the website www.richard-sons.com is subject to a simplified declaration NS48 number 2097656v0 with the National Commission on Information Technologies and Freedom Law (CNIL).
The users have the right of access and rectification for their data that they can exercise with Richard and Sons, by post at 186 boulevard Malesherbes, 75017 Paris or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you fill out a form on this website or you enter into a commercial relationship with Richard and Sons, data may be collected by or on behalf of Richard and Sons.
The general structure of the Richard and Sons website, as well as the texts, photographs, graphics, images, logos, brands, sounds and videos comprising it (with this list being non exhaustive) are property of Richard and Sons. Any partial or total representation, reproduction and/or use of the offered contents or services by any means without the prior, written authorisation of Richard and Sons is strictly forbidden.
In the event that the users wish to use some of the website’s content components (text, image, etc.), they undertake to request the prior, written authorisation of Richard and Sons, by writing to: Richard and Sons, 86 Boulevard Malesherbes, 75017 Paris, France
COOKIE USE AND CONFIGURATION
At any time, you can customise the use of the cookies used on the website through the cookie customisation form.
Cookies are text files that often have a unique identifier. They are sent by web servers to web browsers, then returned to the servers as soon as the browsers request access to a web page.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
The website www.richard-sons.com uses temporary and persistent cookies:
- Performance and analysis cookies: These are cookies that allow us to understand the usage and performance of our website, establish statistics, traffic and usage volumes of the different components of our website (visited content, browsing pathways), which we use to improve the value and ergonomics of our services (the most consulted pages and sections, the most read articles, etc.). Cookies also help us count the visits to a page.
- Share cookies: The sharing links for Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other similar social media networks allow you to share content with other people. When you use these sharing buttons, a third-party cookie is used. If you are connected to the social network when you browse our website, the sharing buttons can be used to link the viewed content to your user account.
Cookies do not contain any information that is likely to identify you directly. However, we can link up the personal information collected through other means to the data stored in the cookies and obtained by their intermediary.
The website www.richard-sons.com can use the information on how you use its website, which is collected through cookies, for the following purposes:
- recognise your computer when browsing the website;
- track you while you browse the website and allow you to use specific customised features;
- simplify the use of the website;
- analyse the use of the website;
- offer you customised content;
When you use the website www.richard-sons.com, you are also likely to receive third-party cookies. The website can contain cookies sent by third parties. www.richard-sons.com cannot be held responsible for cookies coming from third parties.
In addition, the website www.richard-sons.com relies on Google Analytics to analyse its website’s usage. Google Analytics generates statistics and other information relative to the use of the website using cookies stored in the user’s computer. Google saves this data.
Google’s confidentiality policy is available at the following address: www.google.com/privacypolicy.html.
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US&viewlocale=fr_FR
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=Activer+et+d%C3%A9sactiver+les+cookies
Careful: blocking all of the cookies, however, can have a negative impact on the website’s ease of use insofar as you will be unable to use all of its features.
MORE INFORMATION REGARDING COOKIES
For more information on cookies, visit the website of the CNIL at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
For more information on share cookies and advertising cookies, you can go to the website offered by the digital advertising professionals united through the European associations EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau: www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/